As at January 2015 (AS 49), the Baronies of Lochac have been overseen, on behalf of the Regents (see Royalty), by 74 tenures by 67 Barons, 69 Baronesses and 5 Vicars.
Barons and Baronesses (aka ‘landed gentry’) represent the Crown at a local level, presiding over the care of the Barony to which they reside in. In the event that the Baron and/or Baroness must step down before successor/s can be chosen, a Vicar is appointed by the Crown to care for the Barony in the mean time. As well as providing the Barony with a direct line to the Crown, the Barons and Baronesses are able to hold courts and to give out awards. Conversely, Vicars cannot hold court or give out awards.
- 1 Rowany
- 2 Innilgard
- 3 River Haven
- 4 Stormhold
- 5 Aneala
- 6 Ynys Fawr
- 7 Politarchopolis
- 8 Saint-Florian-de-la-rivière
- 9 Southron Gaard
- 10 Ildhfan
- 11 Mordenvale
- 12 Kraè Glas
The Barony of Rowany has had eight reining Baronesses and seven reining Barons between 1 October, 1981 and 30 January 2015. Mistress Rowan Perigrynne was the first Baroness of Rowany. She originally wore a circlet she made herself to denote her title, however, whilst in America Kingdom shopping she was gifted a new coronet. Rowany is the only Barony in Lochac that does not own its own coronets. Instead, each Baron and Baroness sources their own before their investiture.
Landed Gentry of Rowany
- Rowan Perigrynne, invested on 1 October 1981 and stepped down on 7 December 1991.
- Torg of Hawkhurst and Lindoret of Bryn Myrddin, invested on 7 December 1991 and stepped down on 28 September 1996.
- Richard de la Croix and Alarice Beatrix von Thal, invested on 28 September 1996 and stepped down on 25 November 2000.
- Corin Anderson and Keridwen the Mouse, invested on 25 November 2000 and stepped down 11 December 2004.
- Hrothgar aet Gytingbroce and Helene du Puy, invested on 11 December 2004 and stepped down 16 June 2007.
- Loyola Juan Sanchez Mendoza and Annora Martin, invested on 16 July 2011 and stepped down 17 May 2014.
Rowany has also been overseen by a Vicar:
- Filippa Ginevra Francesca di Lucignano stepped in as Vicar of Rowany 6 January 1990 to 9 July 1990 as Rowan Perigrynne reigned as Princess of Lochac with Elffin of Mona.
The Barony of Innilgard has had six reining Barons and Baronesses between 21 June 1986 and 30 January 2015.
Landed Gentry of Innilgard
- Tovye Woolmongere and Aislinn de Valence, invested on 21 June 1986 and stepped down on 5 October 1996.
The Barony of River Haven has had seven reining Barons and Baronesses between 16 August 1986 and 30 January 2015.
Landed Gentry of River Haven
- Everard de Brieuse and Johanna Wendover, invested on 16 August 1986 and stepped down on 8 April 1995.
- Agro Agwesi and Glynhyvar of River Haven, invested on 8 April 1995 and stepped down on 18 October 1998.
- Hrothgar Breaksword and Eleanor of Caithness, invested on 18 October 1998 and stepped down on 6 November 2002.
- Somerled of Redcliffe and Caelia the Fair, invested on 6 November 2002 and stepped down 22 July 2006.
- Wendell von Bayern and Catalin de Dalmatin, invested 22 July 2006 and stepped down 22 November 2008.
- Wolfgang Adolphus Jaeger and Contarina la Bianca, invested 22 November 2008 and stepped down 9 March 2013.
The Barony of Stormhold has had nine reining Barons, ten reigning Baronesses and three Vicars between September 1988 and 30 January 2015.
Landed Gentry of Stormhold
- Styvyn Longshanks and Rhyllian of Starfire Retreat, invested in September 1988 and stepped down in September 1991.
- Alaine Bartholomieu Lorenz and Lucrezia Lorenz, invested in September 1991 and stepped down in May 1993.
- Hanbal al-Barbari and Ute von Tangermünde, invested on 3 July 2009 and stepped down on 13 July 2013.
- Antonia di Lorenzo, invested on 13 July 2013 and stepped down on 21 June 2014.
There have also been three Vicars of Stormhold in this time, maintaining the Barony when it found itself without a Baron or Baroness:
- Morgan ap Idris stood in as Vicar from 15 July 1989 to 6 January 1990 when Styvyn and Rhyllian’s tenure was interrupted as they became Prince and Princess of Lochac;
- Mistress Mirriam Galbraith stood in as Vicar from 27 March 2005 to 24 June 2006 after the sudden departure of Hugh and Theresa during Rowany Festival 2005; and
- ThorolfR Brantsson stepped up as third Vicar of Stormhold from February 2014 until 21 June 2014 when he and Halla were invested as Baron and Baroness.
The Barony of Aneala has had nine reining Barons and Baronesses between 12 April 1987 and 30 January 2015.
Landed Gentry of Aneala
- Steveg Stevegsson and Rhianwen ni Dhiarmada, invested on 12 April 1987 and stepped down on 15 April 1989.
- Snorri Ottarsson and Angharad of Chester, invested on 12 April 1987 and stepped down on 12 May 1991.
- Peter du Gant Noir and Muirghein ni Ghrainne, invested on 12 May 1991 and stepped down on 17 July 1993.
- Nathan Blacktower and Catherine de Arc, invested on 18 October 1997 and stepped down 8 September 2002.
- Craig Eideard MacGhille Aindrais and Morwenna Aelflaed o’r Glyn, invested on 8 September 2002 and stepped down on 9 September 2006.
- Kilic ibn Sungur ibn al-Kazganci al-Turhani and Branwen of Werchesvorde, invested 29 August 2009 and stepped down 6 September 2014.
The Barony of Ynys Fawr has had six reining Barons and Baronesses between 10 July 1993 and 30 January 2015.
Landed Gentry of Ynys Fawr
- Hrölf Herjölfssen and Madelaine de Bourgogne, invested on 10 July 1993 and stepped down on 28 June 1997.
- Gershom of Ravensdale and Miriam de Mont Noir, invested on 28 June 1997 and stepped down on 25 September 2004.
- Arnfinr Akasson and Aine Caterina del Cossa, invested on 25 September 2004 and stepped down on 2 June 2007.
- Snorri Blóðdrekkr ór Óðinslundi and Stella de Ravenscar, invested on 2 June 2007 and stepped down on 16 May 2009.
- Lucas Maxwell and Madeleine de Chalôns, invested on 16 May 2009 and stepped down on 20 October 2012.
The Barony of Politarchopolis has had six reining Barons and Baronesses between 1 July 1995 and 30 January 2015.
Landed Gentry of Politarchopolis
- Stephen Aldred and Mathilde Adycote of Mynheniot, invested on 1 July 1995 and stepped down on 9 September 2000.
- François Henri Guyon and Aelfthrythe of Saxony, invested on 9 September 2000 and stepped down on 31 January 2004.
- Edmund Ale-conner and Leta von Goslar, invested on 31 January 2004 and stepped down on 2 September 2006.
- Alessandro von Florenz and Isobel le Bretoun, invested on 2 September 2006 and stepped down on 30 October 2010.
- Aonghus mac Griogair mhic Raghnaill and Ginevra Lucia di Namoraza, invested on 30 October 2010 and stepped down on 30 November 2013.
The Barony of Saint-Florian-de-la-rivière has had four reining Barons and Baronesses between 28 July 2001 and 30 January 2015.
Landed Gentry of Saint-Florian-de-la-rivière
- Gabriel de Beaumont and Constanzia Moralez y de Zamora, invested on 28 July 2001 and stepped down on 18 June 2005.
- Bain de Saint Florian and Bianca Foscari, invested on 27 November 2010 and stepped down on 23 November 2013.
The Barony of Southron Gaard has had five reining Barons and Baronesses, and one Vicar, between 23 March 1996 and 30 January 2015.
Landed Gentry of Southron Gaard
- Sigurd Hardrada and Eleonora van den Bogaerde, invested on 23 March 1996 and stepped down on 4 February 2001.
- Callum Macleod and Chrétienne de Haverington, invested on 4 February 2001 and stepped down on 12 February 2005.
- Bartholomew Baskin and Katherine Kerr of the Hermitage, invested on 12 February 2005 and stepped down on 3 February 2009.
- Christopher Foxe and Clare Fletcher of Maldon, invested on 6 February 2009 and stepped down on 1 June 2011.
The Barony of Southron Gaard has also seen one Vicar tenure:
- TH Lady Amalie von Brisache, 1 June 2011 to 29 January 2012, between the tenures of Christopher Foxe and Clare Fletcher of Maldon and Oswyn Carolus and Isabel Maria del Aguila.
The Barony of Ildhafn has had four reining Barons and Baronesses between 21 June 2003 and 30 January 2015.
- Asbjørn Pedersen Marsvin and Marienna Jensdatter, invested on 21 June 2003 and stepped down on 6 November 2004.
- Inigo Missaglia and Cicilia Lyon, invested on 6 November 2004 and stepped down on 14 September 2008.
- Emrys Tudur and Beatriz de Compostella, invested on 14 September 2008 and stepped down on 30 April 2011.
The Barony of Mordenvale has had three reining Barons and Baronesses between 12 July 2003 and 30 January 2015.
Landed Gentry of Mordenvale
- Ragnar Magnússon and Lucrezia de Milano, invested on 12 July 2003 and stepped down on 7 January 2006.
- Gilchrist Morgan and Lillian d’Ath, invested on 7 January 2006 and stepped down on 30 September 2012.
The Barony of Kraé Glas has had one reining Baron and Baroness between 27 August 2011 and 30 January 2015.
Landed Gentry of Kraé Glas