On 6 July 2014 (AS49) at the St Johns Church Hall in the Barony of Politarchopolis, the May Crown tournament was refought and Count Sir Niáll inn Orkneyski was victorious. He fought for the love and inspiration of his wife Countess Liadan ingen Fheradaig.
After a couple of hours as Crown Prince and Princess of Lochac, Niall and Liadan were made the 25th King and Queen of Lochac. Their reign is in the style of a Norse Crusade.
Hirðmaðr (Chamberlain): Mästarinna Sabine du Bourbonnais.
Brynvarðir meistari (Armoured Champion) : Riddarri Blethyn ap Gryffyd
Skylmingar meistari (Rapier Champion): Herre Lorccan Ruadh
Fyrirliði Huskarlar (Captain of Royal Guard): Riddarri Lucas von Aych
Huskarlar (Royal Guard): Greifynja Engelin Teufel, Hersir Andreas Reinhardt, Hersir Dimitrii Borodinskii, Virðulegi Herre Orri Vígleiksson, Herre Jean-Christophe le Saussier, Herre Skarp-Heðin Sverðvarpnir, Herre Gilbert Purchase, Herre Galen Wulfric, Herre Otto Sexburger, and Valdemar Sigurdson.
Thingmen (Men at Arms): Herre Farulf Berenson and Fru Asny Inn Draumspaki.
Skogvaktare (Gamekeeper): Lord William de Perham
Events attended during the reign
- Midwinter Crown and Coronation in Politarchopolis (5-6 July 2014)
- Gionata D’Onore in Krae Glas (9 August 2014)
- A&S Collegium in Politarchopolis (16 August 2014)
- Cold War in Rowany (23-24 August 2014)
- Baronial Changeover in Aneala (20 September 2014)
- Knight School in Krae Glas (27-28 September)
- Spring War in Mordenvale (3-6 October 2014)
- St Andronicus Tourney and Feast in Politarchopolis (11 October 2014)
- Battle of Buttony Cross in Saint-Florian-de-la-rivière (18 October 2014)
- November Crown AS 49 in Torlyon (1 November 2014)
- Mordenvale Malþing in Mordenvale (15 November 2014)
- Fields of Gold IV in Politarchopolis (28-30 November 2014)
- St Catherine’s Faire in Ildhafn (6-7 November 2014)
- Rowany Yule in Rowany (13 December 2014)
- Twelfth Night in Stowe-on-the-Wowld (10-11 January 2015)